1. Certainly one of my favourite artists, Jean Jullien, simply added three new additions to the Jardin des Plantes de Nantes and simply seeing them in my Instagram feed made me smile. You would possibly acknowledge his work within the New York Instances, New Yorker, Vogue, and so on. There’s something so playful and enjoyable but sincere and thought-provoking about his work.
2. Talking of Instagram, I additionally found a new-to-me AAPI chef named Sandy Ho who runs Sandita’s. She turns nostalgic meals that I grew up consuming into new colourful iterations that look nearly too good to eat. I’m eagerly ready to see if her dumpling kits might be out there at Sesame LA once more quickly, fingers crossed!
3. I’ll admit, I don’t learn about each new merchandise that comes into our store, so it’s an excellent factor I observe @designmilkeveryday! Once I noticed this submit (don’t @ me, I do know I’m on Instagram a god-awful quantity), I instantly thought this set of Tom Pigeon greeting playing cards would look nice as a triptych hung in my daughter’s room.
4. Would possibly as effectively proceed the Instagram practice. I noticed on Jenni Kayne House that designer Jenni Kayne not too long ago debuted her residence and needed to decide my jaw off the ground. Stunningly designed in each nook, the house captures that quintessential coastal California vibe that feels polished but comfy.
5. I nearly checked out the newest assortment from Danish trend model Skall Studio because it was Copenhagen Vogue Week and beloved the present. The gathering fantastically showcases Skall Studio’s means to merge bohemian components with streamlined minimalism to create an elevated but wearable wardrobe. I additionally couldn’t assist discover the selection of footwear on all of the fashions and found that they have been truly carrying Eager, an American outside footwear model based mostly in Portland, Oregon. Sister Julie and Marie Skall clarify: “We’re vegans ourselves, and we don’t use any pores and skin or fur in our collections so to us, the vegan Eager sneakers have been a pure selection. We consider the Uneek fashion provides a sure coolness to the gathering.” I now need a pair of Uneek sandals to pair with a Skall Studio gown for that easy Danish road fashion.
Additionally, if you happen to have been curious concerning the stunning sculptures within the present, they’re by Danish artist Linda Weimann. The Skall sisters share, “We’re grateful for our collaboration with Danish artist Linda Weimann throughout Copenhagen Vogue Week. We predict her one-of-a-kind objects accompanied our SS22 assortment in essentially the most stunning method.”