Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have announced that the HEARTS Awards event planned for January has been rescheduled for summer 2021.
The HEARTS Awards is a one-time special event in partnership and solidarity with industry organizations to honor companies that have shown outstanding leadership, empathy and service during the COVID-19 pandemic by going above and beyond in service to their industry and/or community.
The gala event will take place during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 23-29, 2021. An exact date and location will be announced in the coming months.
“The HEARTS Awards are all about uniting the industry so we have made the decision to shift our event to a time when we can gather together for a live, in-person celebration,” said Sharon Davis, executive director of ART. “At the same time, we can raise funds for hunger relief now so our online auction will continue.”
The HEARTS Awards online auction supporting No Kid Hungry is live now through January 8. The auction features more than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively transformed by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and special guests. To view and bid, visit https://handbid.app.link/hearts4hunger.
As previously announced, the HEARTS Awards honorees are:
- American Leather Holdings, presented by American Home Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, presented by American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame
- WAC Lighting, presented by the American Lighting Association
- Stephen Joseph Gifts, presented by Gift & Home Trade Association
- Mercado Global, presented by Gift for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, presented by Interior Design Society
- Telescope Casual Furniture, presented by International Casual Furnishings Association
- Norwalk Furniture, presented by International Home Furnishings Representative Association
- Otto & Moore, presented by International Society of Furniture Designers
- Crypton Fabric, presented by International Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, presented by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, presented by WithIt
To support the charitable fundraiser of the HEARTS Awards on social media please use the hashtag #hearts4hunger. For the latest information on the HEARTS Awards visit www.dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards.
Thomas Lester is Digital/Managing Editor for Home Accents Today. A graduate of Emory & Henry College’s Mass Communications program, Lester spent a dozen years working for newspapers in Virginia and North Carolina covering an array of subjects, ranging from community news, government, education, ACC sports, professional baseball and more before joining Home Accents Today in 2013. Reach out to me with your story ideas, tips and more at [email protected].