DALLAS — Feizy Rugs, a producer of hand-knotted, hand-tufted and power-loomed rugs, will probably be including a second Excessive Level showroom in time for the upcoming October market.
Feizy’s present showroom is situated at Market Sq., house 145, and its new addition is situated at Showplace, house 2300, spanning roughly 5,000 sq. toes.
Feizy will probably be showcasing seven new kinds within the Thom Filicia Residence assortment. The corporate additionally will probably be debuting 9 brand-new collections and can make addition to its present Cadiz, Luna and Norah collections.
The 9 new collections this fall are:
- The Alford Assortment presents an “eyelash” longer pile for a vertical ribbing impact. This geometric-inspired assortment incorporates a impartial palette of charcoal, grey, beige and ivory. Each bit is 100% wool and hand-knotted in India.
- The Francisco Assortment is a tribal-inspired labyrinth of energy, artistry and custom. Each bit is machine-woven with geometric patterns and overcast with cool colorations.
- The Kaia Assortment is floral-inspired, and each bit incorporates a conventional design with muted tones that stream effortlessly into distressed heat and funky hues for a impartial aesthetic. It’s machine made and constructed with polypropylene, viscose and polyester.
- The Laina Assortment provides a textural high-low impact. Its comfortable shade palette is a cool-hued whirlpool of beige, tans and blue with a whimsical trace of blush. This assortment is machine made in Turkey with space-dyed yarn.
- The Lennon Assortment incorporates a waterfall of grey and cream colorations for a cool, impartial look. Each bit options linear and cross-hatched designs creating a carefully distressed look. The items are of polyester and polypropylene development and machine made in Turkey.
- The Redford Assortment options distressed linear designs that intersect with a carved pile. Every high-low textured piece options impartial shades of white, grey, beige and charcoal to unify any dwelling house. The viscose and wool line is handwoven in India by expert artisans.
- The Thayer assortment provides geometric designs in a novel pebble-like texture appropriate for indoor or outside placement. This assortment provides a palette with 4 unique colorations by inside and product designer Thom Filicia.
- The Vancouver Assortment by Feizy blends modern design and distressed motifs. That includes a impartial shade palette of brown, beige, charcoal, ivory and grey, these plush pile items have a high-low texture and is machine-made in Turkey.
- The Noris Assortment is a reimagined conventional oushak design with a recent shade palette. Each bit incorporates a borderless floral motif with spirited hues. Hand-knotted by expert artisans in India.
Vicky Jarrett has labored with varied furnishings business publications — together with Furnishings At this time, Retail Concepts, Our State journal and Informal Dwelling — for greater than 20 years and rejoined Furnishings At this time as Managing Editor in 2016.
Erica Crawford, editorial assistant for Furnishings At this time, is a current graduate of the College of Iowa, with a level in English and a writing certificates in publishing. Along with bringing her writing expertise to the editorial group, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.