DALLAS — Dallas Market Middle and ART, the artistic house furnishings community, honored 12 heroes of the pandemic on the HEARTS Awards right here final night time.
The HEARTS Awards, hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, was a one-time particular occasion that honored corporations and people which have proven excellent management, empathy and repair throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Almost 200 friends attended the gala occasion held within the World Commerce Middle atrium on the campus of Dallas Market Middle, the place the summer time version of Complete Dwelling & Present Market and Lightovation happened. Honorees included:
- American Leather-based Holdings, offered by American Dwelling Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, offered by American Dwelling Furnishings Corridor of Fame
- WAC Lighting, offered by the American Lighting Affiliation
- Stephen Joseph Presents, offered by Present & Dwelling Commerce Affiliation
- Mercado World, offered by Present for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, offered by Inside Design Society
- Telescope Informal Furnishings, offered by Worldwide Informal Furnishings Affiliation
- Caroline Hipple and Norwalk Furnishings, offered by Worldwide Dwelling Furnishings Consultant Affiliation
- Dudley Moore and Otto & Moore, offered by Worldwide Society of Furnishings Designers
- Crypton Cloth, offered by Worldwide Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, offered by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, offered by WithIt
“Gathering collectively for the primary time, these prime trade organizations had been united by gratitude to acknowledge and honor heart-based management,” mentioned Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Middle.
Added Sharon Davis, govt director of ART: “The night was magical and uplifting. Thanks to the associations and galvanizing honorees for his or her selfless generosity.”
In the course of the occasion, recognition was additionally made for the HEARTS Awards silent public sale benefitting No Child Hungry held in January, which featured greater than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively remodeled by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and particular friends.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years overlaying the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all house furnishings. In her present position, she oversees all points of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at house and overseas via displays, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.