HIGH POINT – The High Point Market Authority is expanding the team for its 2022 Style Spotters program.
Sponsored by Crypton and Studio Designer, the 2022 Style Spotters will hold the title throughout the entire calendar year, keeping an eye on emerging styles and product stories at both 2022 Markets, April 2-6 and Oct. 22-26.
This year’s team roster includes:
- Kelly Collier-Clark (Pa.), Plot Twist Design
- Kelly Finley (Calif.), Joy Street Design
- Jacob Laws (Mo.), Jacob Laws Interior Design
- Jennifer Mabley (N.Y.), Mabley Handler Interior Design (Austin Handler will represent Mabley Handler the second half of 2022)
- Rachel Mautner (Fla.), Rachel Mautner Interior Design
- Kurt Jacob Miller (Ill.), Jacob Lukas Design
- Monika Nessbach (N.C.), Designbar LLC
- Lucy Penfield (Minn.), Lucy Interior Design
- Jana Platina Phipps (N.Y.), Home Couture Collective
- DuVäl Reynolds (Va.), DuVäl Design LLC
Style Spotters find their favorite products and top trends during markets, leaving behind a card on each item they “spot”. These finds are then posted to High Point Market product gallery boards and contribute to the biannual Style Report produced after each market.
The team will also share product insights during spring and fall Style Spotters Live events and will host showroom tours. Prior to