HIGH POINT — Twenty furnishings producers and importers are signed on as sponsors for the April 25-27 spring Premarket. They’ll be joined by 230 non-sponsoring exhibitors who’ve thus far notified Furnishings In the present day they’ll open their doorways as effectively.
Initially scheduled for March, this season’s version was delayed in response to the postponement of spring Excessive Level Market, usually held in April, till June 5-9.
Premarket is designed to offer furnishings retailers with a preview of upcoming Excessive Level Market introductions. These prolonged appointments permit attending retailers to expertise a extra in-depth showroom go to and unencumber their schedule after they return to Excessive Level throughout market to have the ability to go to different distributors.
The sponsoring exhibitors for April’s Premarket embody the next corporations:
- Aspenhome, IHFC C-1158
- Austin Group Furnishings, 208 E. Inexperienced Dr.
- Avalon Furnishings, 430 S. Foremost St., suite 100
- Bernhardt Furnishings, IHFC D-601
- Digió Leather-based/Kathy Eire Dwelling, IHFC D-820, G-877
- Hillsdale Furnishings, Facilities of Excessive Level-Hamilton 145
- Hooker Furnishings, IHFC C-1058
- Incanto Italia, 220 Elm 220
- Leather-based Italia USA, 247 S. Foremost St.
- Legacy Traditional Furnishings, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- Magnussen Dwelling Furnishings, IHFC M-810
- New Traditional Furnishings, 135 S. Hamilton St.
- Palliser Furnishings,